Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Can't get it? Maybe I can!

Hey I have started a blog for those girls who are obsessed with makeup just like me and just can't get their hands on some products they would love to have...I have access to OPI, Makeup Forever, Gosh, Soap and Glory, MAC and many more....if you can't find it where you are..whatever it is just ask me and if I can find it, it's yours. I will even do shoes, purses and clothing because I know if you love makeup you love those things too. My prices will stay reasonable but will always depend on Supply and Demand....have fun shopping and feel free to ask me anything!

3 comments:

  1. no problem. let me think of some things i may need or want and will shout you a hollar!
    Follow me...
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi :) im subscribed too you now, wow i would love to buy stuff but im in mexico :( so yeaah.. haha but i still subscribed :) im new too, subscribe to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Val...i will def check out ur blog...if u want something that u cant find in mexico I can defintely try to get it for u and send it over :)

    ReplyDelete